Format & Call Letters
Country- WABW FM
Reach thousands of consumers each week with 95.1 The Wolf.
95.1 The Wolf reaches more consumers than ever with it's massive 100,000 watt signal.
The 95.1 The Wolf Country format, from year to year, continues to be one of the most popular formats in America with listeners today.
95.1 The Wolf is targeted to reach affluent adults 18-49.
95.1 The Wolf Core Artists: Listeners tune in to hear Keith Urban, Blake Shelton, Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, Little Big Town, Kenny Chesney, Michael Ray, Jake Owen, Chris Lane, Sugarland, Dierks Bentley, Eric Church, Gary Allan, Rascal Flatts, Dustin Lynch, Brantley Gilbert, Tim McGraw and many more.
The 95.1 The Wolf Country music format has also become a very popular "at work" choice for listeners.
95.1 The Wolf is targeted to reach active consumers in their prime spending years.
95.1 The Wolf has wide demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
Age Composition: 95.1 The Wolf targets Affluent Adults in the 18-49 age group.
Average Listener Profile:
Ages: 18-34 35%
Ages: 18-44 45%
Ages: 25-54 55%
Ages: 35-64 50%
Gender: Approximately 45% of 95.1 The Wolf listeners are male, 55% are female.
Household Income: 95.1 The Wolf listeners have high earning power.
- Over 25% of Country listeners in America have an income over $75,000.
- Almost 25% of Country listeners in America have an income of $50,000 - $74,999.
- Almost 30% of Country listeners in America have an income of $25,000 - $49,999.
Occupation: 95.1 The Wolf listeners are employed as owners, managers, professionals, trades people, and many are in the sales and service industry and as administrators or clerical staff.
Education: 95.1 The Wolf listeners are well educated.
- Over 16 % Completed College or more.
- Almost 35% Have completed some college.
- Almost 40% Completed high school.
Get your message out to thousands of potential new customers each week with 95.1 The Wolf.
95.1 The Wolf's Country music format continues to be one of the top performing formats for advertisers.
Home: 95.1 The Wolf targets home owners. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement and home decorating.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years
- Interior painting/wall paper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home project(s)
95.1 The Wolf allows advertisers to reach a large consumer group that can’t be reached with any other station.
95.1 The Wolf Listeners Are In Their Prime Spending Years
95.1 The Wolf delivers affluent consumers with high disposable income.
- Purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smart phones, MP3 players, video games, HDTVs, digital video recorders (TiVo) and digital cameras.
- Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skin care products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month. - In the past year purchased men and women's clothing, infant and children clothing, men's and woman's shoes and accessories.
Investments: 95.1 The Wolf targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in real estate, mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activity: 95.1 The Wolf attracts listeners who are very active participating in exercise and fitness, boating, biking, golfing, hunting, ATVing, camping and hiking. These listeners dine out frequently, attend local and regional sporting events and concerts. 95.1 The Wolf has wide demographic appeal with consumers who have huge purchasing power!
95.1 The Wolf is committed to super serving the community. The station has a strong focus on local events, issues, entertainment, civic functions and charitable causes. We take pride in being an important part of the fabric of our community.
95.1 The Wolf is committed to delivering the best value for advertisers today.
Wake Up To Brad In The Morning Weekdays On 95.1 The Wolf
Born in Clovis New Mexico home of Cannon Air Force base, Brad as they say, got to Texas as quick as he could. He made several stops along the way before moving to Texas in 1988. Brad’s journey included stops in both Portales and Albuquerque NM, to Las Vegas Nevada, Mountain Home Idaho, and Shiloh Illinois, which Brad says was a blessing. ”
Moving around a lot as a kid makes you learn to make new friends, fit in and get along. It was a blessing to be in multiple situations where I had to adapt, improvise and overcome…” Probably why Brad makes the perfect radio host, he has truly ‘never met a stranger’. Get to know Brad, Mornings on the “Radio Reality Show”.
Join Brad In The Morning weekdays 6am-10am on 95.1 The Wolf.
95.1 The Wolf Coverage Map
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here